Frequently Asked Questions
What are cookies?
Can cookies pass on my Personal Data to others?
Manna Pro will not sell (in the traditional sense of the word) any Personal Data gathered through cookies on our website to third parties. However, we may use non-essential cookies on our website to help us enhance the user/visitor experience and, as part of this process, we may share certain limited personal information with our “analytics” and “marketing” service providers, as well as with some of our affiliate companies.
Do cookies compromise my security?
No, in fact many of the cookies we use are designed to provide important security features, such as protecting your Personal Data/Information and/or your accounts.
How long do cookies stay on my computer, smartphone, or other device?
The length of time a cookie stays on your device depends on its type. We use two general types of cookies on our websites:
- Session cookies are temporary cookies which only exist during the time you use one of our website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after using our website). Session cookies help a website remember what you chose on the previous page, avoiding the need to re-enter information and improve your experience whilst using that website.
- Persistent cookies stay on your device after you’ve visited a website, for example, so that the website remembers you the next time you visit. Persistent cookies help us identify you as a unique user/visitor of our website.
What categories of cookies do we use?
- Essential or necessary cookies are critical to the running of our website and enable core functionality. That is, our website cannot function properly without these cookies. These cookies can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences. However, for maximum functionality of our website, we would recommend that you not disable these cookies.
- Non-essential analytics and marketing cookies help us to make sure you have the best possible experience on our website and help us to manage the online advertising messages you see from us. Specifically, we may use these cookies to help us to:
- make our website easier to use;
- help you find what you need more easily;
- test and improve the content you see on our website;
- understand how you found out about our products;
- show you more relevant messages and offers; and
- improve your overall online experience on our website.
- Non-essential pixel tags and similar technologies (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used by us in connection with some online services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the online platform (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the online experience and response rates.
Can I control or manage cookies on my computer, smartphone, or other device?
Yes, there is a way in which you can control or manage cookies on your device:
- Using Your Browser. The browsers of most computers, smartphones, and other web-enabled devices are typically set up to accept cookies. If you wish to amend your cookie preferences for any website, you can do this through your browser settings. Your browser’s “help” function will tell you how to do this. However, please remember that cookies are often used to enable and improve certain functions on our website. If you choose to switch certain cookies off, it is likely to affect how the website works. To find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers, you can visit allaboutcookies.org.
What specific cookies does Manna Pro use?
|First Party Cookies|
|_mcnc||This cookie is necessary for the cache function. A cache is used by the web site to optimize the response time between the visitor and the web site. The cache is usually stored on the visitor’s browser.||1 day|
|Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year|
|Third Party Cookies|
|_gat_gtag_UA_146463741_1||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day|
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the web site.||2 years|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the web site.||1 day|
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the web site.||1 day|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day|
|typekit.net||p.gif||Used to track the use of the specialist fonts we use on our website and does not track your data or your personal information||1 day|
Can I control third parties’ cookies?
Third party cookies are cookies set by someone other than us for purposes of collecting information on user behavior, demographics, or personalized marketing. When using our website, you may encounter embedded content or you may be directed to other websites for such activities as surveys, to make payment, or for job applications. These websites and embedded content may use their own cookies. Please note, we do not have control over the placement of cookies by other websites, even if you are directed to them from our website.
What about cookies that have been set in the past?
Collection of your data/information from our non-essential cookies can be deleted. If cookies are deleted, the information collected prior to the preference change may still be used, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information from your user/visitor experience.
What if I have additional questions?
Manna Pro UK Ltd